- Flour 170 g
- Eggs 3 pcs.
- Condensed milk 1 ban. (380 g)
- Soda 1 tsp
- Sour cream (22-25%) 300 g
- Icing sugar 80 g
- Bananas 3 pcs.
- Chocolate black 90 g
- Main ingredients: Banana, Flour
- Serving 8 servings
- World Cuisine
1. Prepare the dough: beat the eggs with condensed milk, add slaked soda, flour and mix everything.
2. We divide the dough into 3 parts and bake 3 cakes at a temperature of 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
3. Prepare the cream: beat sour cream with icing sugar.
4. Cut the bananas into circles.
5. We collect the cake. We apply the cream on the cake, put the bananas on top, again apply the cream on the bananas, and thus do with each cake, spreading them on top of each other.
6. You can decorate the cake with chocolate.
Enjoy your meal!