We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1 large carrot
- 2 onions
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 chicken breast if desired
- 2 eggs
- 7-8 tablespoons gray
- 2 tablespoons oil
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Vegetable soup with semolina dumplings:
Cut the carrot into 4, one onion as well, and leave the other whole, the chicken breast cut into pieces and leave to boil. When the vegetables are cooked, we start the dumplings: we beat the eggs with the oil and salt and then we add the semolina in the rain .It may need to be more or less semolina. It should result in a composition neither hard nor soft, it will fall harder from the spoon. put cold water and put the lid on the pot and it will soften.
Fine and fluffy dumpling soup by Simona Callas
Dear friends, today I want to present you a dish that we all know, many of us love it, we certainly had it at lunch, as a child, often, prepared by my mother, grandmother or even in kindergarten. (as was the case with me, who went to kindergarten with extended hours - "home", as I used to call it, and we had lunch there, along with breakfast and afternoon snack). Good when we are sick, but also at any time, this preparation can be a balm for the stomach of the one who eats it and a torment for the housewife. It's about dumpling soup.
How is this tasty and nutritious soup made? What is the secret of the golden, fluffy dumplings that melt in your mouth? What is the cooking technique and what wonderful ingredients can we add to the dumpling soup to make our soup taste fantastic? You will find out all this by reading carefully what follows. Fine and fluffy dumpling soup
How to prepare fluffy semolina dumplings for soup
It is very important to mention that, once you have prepared the dumpling composition, you cannot leave it long before the dumplings are formed.
If you are unsure about the consistency of the dumpling composition, remember that it must be dense enough not to flow.
If, however, it happens that the first dumpling added to the soup falls apart (it shouldn't, but it can happen if you work with large eggs), add another teaspoon of semolina in the composition and mix or let the composition sit for another 1-2 minutes. , then try again.
Ingredients needed to prepare the fluffiest dumplings:
1. Separate the eggs and beat the egg whites until they stick to the target, then turn the yolks over the egg whites one by one, gradually, followed by a pinch of salt.
2. Add the semolina in the rain and mix carefully, so as not to make lumps. When the composition becomes thick enough, soak the teaspoon in the soup and then take the teaspoon of the composition with the teaspoon and lower the teaspoon into the soup to form the dumplings.
3. Continue the process until you have formed all the dumplings and let them boil over high heat for a few seconds.
4. To obtain the fluffiest semolina dumplings, as soon as they have boiled, after pouring a cup of water as cold as possible, spread over all the dumplings, then add the parsley and turn off the heat.
Soup with fasting dumplings
The soup with fasting dumplings is made simple and fast and is extremely tasty. Of course, the taste and consistency of fasting dumplings differ from the & # 8222sweet & # 8221, but that doesn't make them less tasty, but just & # 8230 different.
- Finely chop the onion, carrot, parsnip, celery (you can grate the last 3 even if it's easier for you). Season with salt, pepper and paprika and leave to harden in a tall pot until soft.
- Add over 2 liters of water. Boil for 10-15 minutes.
- In the meantime, take care of the semolina dumplings. Combine the flour with the semolina, starch and finely chopped onion with a little lukewarm water until you get a homogeneous paste.
- As soon as the paste is formed, form the dumplings with a spoon and immediately put them in the pot, to boil. (If you don't do this and leave the dumpling composition to stand, they will come out strong!)
- Let them boil for 5-10 minutes, then turn off the heat. Add the chopped parsley, put the lid on and let it sit for another 5 minutes.
Other delicious fasting soup recipes:4 / 5 - 7 Review (s)
Vegetable soup with fasting dumplings
Soup ingredients : 2 carrots, 1 bell pepper, 2 medium onions, 1 parsnip, 1 celery,, 1 teaspoon of spices (knorr, maggi, delicate, depending on everyone's preferences), 1 bunch of green parsley or larch, 50 ml of oil
Ingredients for dumplings: 2 tablespoons flour, 4 tablespoons semolina, salt and pepper to taste, 5 tablespoons water
Method of preparation: In a pot put about 2 liters of boiling water with a little salt. Wash, clean and finely chop the vegetables, then bring to a boil. Season the soup with spices according to everyone's preference, add the oil and let it boil until the vegetables are well cooked.
Preparing dumplings. In a bowl, mix the flour with the semolina, salt and pepper, then add the water. Mix well until the composition looks like a thick paste. After boiling all the vegetables well, put a teaspoon of the dumpling composition in the soup.
Leave it to boil for about 5-10 minutes, then add the finely chopped greens and turn off the heat. When the soup is ready, it can be served hot.
Vegetable soup with dumplings
We clean the carrots, potatoes, peppers and onions, wash them, cut them in half and put them to boil together with 4 liters of water. After all is cooked, take out the vegetables, shorten them and keep them for a beef salad.
In the remaining water, cut a carrot into rounds, add more water (depending on the amount of soup we want) and prepare the composition for the dumplings. Separate the eggs, beat the egg whites with salt, then add the yolks and the 12 lg semolina until the composition becomes neither hard nor soft (when you use the fork on top, the stripes remain for a short time :))).
Let it rest until the soup starts to boil. Meanwhile, add delicately, to taste, add the dumplings and let it boil until it doubles in volume. Add another cup of cold water over them, chopped parsley oil and turn off the heat.