- flour 5-7 tbsp
- mayonnaise 2 tbsp
- sour cream 20% 2 tbsp
- eggs 2 pcs
- baking powder for dough 0.5 tsp
- salt 0.5 tsp
- meat 150 gr
- cheese 150 gr
- corn 70 gr
- bow 1 pc
- tomato 1 pc
- ketchup 2 tbsp
- greens to taste
- seasoning Italian herbs, basil to taste
- Main Ingredients Corn, Onion, Tomato, Chicken, Sour Cream, Flour, Greens
- Serving 3 servings
pan, knife, board, grater
1) The boiled meat was cut into pieces, the onions were finely chopped, the tomato was sliced into thin slices.
2) Drive eggs into the plate, add sour cream, mayonnaise, baking powder for the dough, salt, flour and stir well with a whisk, the dough should turn out as thick sour cream.
3) We grease the pan with oil and spread our dough, level it.
4) Put a little ketchup on the dough, then put the meat, onions, corn, seasonings, tomatoes and three cheese on top.
5) Cover and fry pizza over low heat until the cheese is completely melted. About 15 minutes and the pizza is ready, crush with herbs.
Have a good mood and have a great day!