- pickled champignons 250 gr.
- processed cheese 1 pc.
- dill 1 bunch
- mayonnaise 1-2 tbsp
- garlic 1-2 tooth.
- Main Ingredients Mushrooms
cutting board, knife, grater, bowl, spoon, dish
- 250 gr. cut pickled champignons into arbitrary small pieces.
- I rub 1 cream cheese on a coarse grater so that it is easier to grate, you need to put it in the freezer for 20-30 minutes.
- A bunch of dill chopped finely.
- I pass the garlic through the garlic and mix with mayonnaise.
- In a deep bowl I combine the prepared ingredients, mix and serve. I also added onions, which were pickled with mushrooms, but this is not necessary. As you can see, everything is fast and easy enough!