For the basics
- Waffles 80 gr.
- drain oil 40 gr.
- chocolate 150 gr.
- sour cream 3-4 tbsp
- eggs 2 pcs.
- sugar 100 gr.
- vanilla sugar 10 gr.
- flour 40 gr.
- milk 500 ml
- gelatin 20 gr.
- tangerines 6 pcs.
- Main ingredients
bowl, stewpan, whisk, cling film, dessert pan
1) Prepare the cream. In a stewpan with a thick bottom we combine 2 eggs, 100 gr. sugar, 10 gr. vanilla sugar and 40 gr. flour. Stir and pour a little 500 ml. milk. Mix well until the lumps are completely dissolved. We put on the fire and constantly stirring, bring to a boil and thicken. It is best to mix with a whisk. Remove from heat and add 20 gr. instant gelatin. Mix well until it is completely dissolved.
2) 5 tangerine peel and white veins.
3) Prepare the basis for the dessert. 3 wafer cakes weighing 80 g. chopped by hands. Grind it with a blender, because it will be too small crumb. Melt 150 gr. dark chocolate in the microwave for short pulses of 10 seconds or in a water bath. I added 40 g to it. butter. Add to the waffle chips and mix well. I also added 3 tbsp. sour cream, but you look at the consistency of the mass, you may need a little more or less, the mass should be viscous, elastic, not too dense so that it can be molded well from it.
3) Prepare the form. I have a cupcake mold 21/11 cm in size. We cover it with cling film, I preliminarily lightly greased the mold with vegetable oil so that the film sticks easier. We lay out the prepared mass in a form, level it on the walls and bottom, sealing with hands.
4) Pour 2/3 of custard, inside tightly to each other spread the tangerines. Tangerines are better to take medium-sized. Fill with the remaining cream. Cover with cling film and send to the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, preferably 3-4 hours.
5) When the cake is well frozen, I walk along the side walls with a thin knife, since there is no cling film and turn the cake over onto a dish. I cut the edges of the cake. On the sides I spread mandarin slices, cut in half, cut up. Here's a cake turned out in the end. Cut into slices and treat yourself!