We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
For the test
- eggs 3 pcs.
- mayonnaise 3 tbsp
- flour 5 tbsp
- salt 13 tsp
- any sausage 100 gr
- cheese 150 gr
- tomato 1 pc.
- Main ingredients
1. In a bowl, beat eggs and salt with a whisk.
2. Add mayonnaise and mix well with a whisk.
3. Then, in two passes, add the flour, stirring with a whisk until smooth.
4. Grease the mold with vegetable oil and fill the dough. Spread the dough evenly over the entire surface of the mold.
5. Prepare the filling. Cut the sausage into slices. This time I used both smoked and cooked sausages.
6. Grind tomatoes at your discretion.
7. Cheese grate on a coarse grater.
8. First put the sausage on the dough, then the tomatoes.
9. And cover everything with cheese.
10. Send the pizza to be baked at 200 degrees in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
11. When the pizza has cooled slightly, remove it from the mold and cut into portions.
Enjoy your meal.