Sponge Cake Ingredients:
- eggs of category C0-4 pcs. (divided into proteins and yolks) to taste
- wheat flour 75 gr.
- flavourless refined vegetable oil 40 gr
- sugar 60 gr
- vanilla sugar 10 gr
- milk 60 gr
- lemon juice 1 tsp
- salt pinch
- cocoa 1 tbsp
- hot water 1 tbsp
- Cream 33% 100 gr
- Vanilla Sugar 10g
- Main ingredients
- Serving 6 servings
spoon, mixer, 2 bowls, baking dish (23 by 28 cm)
Step 1: Step-by-step video recipe :.
1. Prepare the cocoa: sift the cocoa through a sieve to get rid of lumps. Pour in hot water and stir until smooth.
2. Heat vegetable oil to a hot state (temperature about 70 degrees). Pour into a bowl. Pour sifted wheat flour into it, stir until smooth.
3. Add room temperature milk, yolks, half sugar and all vanilla sugar. Stir until smooth.
4. Add a pinch of salt and lemon juice to chilled proteins. Beat until soft peaks. Gradually introduce sugar and beat until solid peaks.
5. In parts, introduce proteins into the dough, gently mixing until the dough is homogeneous.
6. The dough is divided into 2 parts. Add cocoa in 1 part and mix.
7. Lining the baking dish with parchment: bottom and sides.
8. Pour white dough into the mold. Flatten. Pour chocolate dough on top, smooth well.
9. With the opposite end of the spoon draw lines from the bottom up, without tearing the spoon from the bottom of the mold. Then draw lines from left to right over the entire area of the dough, also without lifting the spoon from the bottom of the form. You will need to roll the roll parallel to the lines that you last drawn. Tap the mold three times on the surface to remove all cavities inside.
10. Bake in an oven preheated to 170 degrees for 20 minutes.
Gently roll the finished dough into the roll with the chocolate side out and let it cool completely.
11. Beat the chilled cream with vanilla sugar.
12. Expand the roll, grease it with cream inside. Turn again and send to the freezer for 1 hour. Done. Have a nice tea party!