- Fat cottage cheese 560 grams
- Yolks 3 pcs.
- Sugar 110 grams
- Butter 120 grams
- Vanillin 2 grams
- Candied fruits 90 grams
- Cream 33% 100 grams
- Main Ingredients: Curd, Cream
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
1. So, put the cottage cheese in a bowl and interrupt it with a hand blender, now add room temperature oil, yolks, pour sugar, and vanilla. Beat with a mixer for 2-3 minutes until smooth.
2. Now we transfer the curd mass to a saucepan with a thick bottom.
We send to medium heat and constantly stirring bring to a boil. Do not boil. We remove from the heat and with the help of a submersible blender we interrupt again.
3. Immerse the pan in very cold water and cool the mass to room temperature, then send it to the refrigerator for 1-1.5 hours, during which time the mass will cool well and thicken.
4. At the end of time, the mass became dense and thick, and to give it more tenderness, add whipped cream to it. To do this, beat the cream with a mixer until splendid.
5. Add chilled curd mass to the cream, pour candied fruit and mix well.
6. We take the form, set it in a deep plate and line it inside with wet gauze folded in two layers. I treated gauze with hot, boiled water.
7. We spread the curd mass. We wrap the edges of the gauze, and press it with a press so that the excess liquid leaves. The emitted fluid needs to be drained from time to time.
8. We remove the Easter in the refrigerator for 18-20 hours, after the time we take out the Easter, and decorate it at our discretion.