- Potato 1 kg.
- Eggs 7-8 pcs.
- Milk 160-180 gr.
- Salt to taste
- Garlic 2-3 tooth.
- Hard cheese 80 gr.
- Sausage (sausages, boiled meat) 80-100 gr.
- Frozen vegetables 130 gr.
- Main Ingredients Potato
grater, bowl, whisk, knife, baking dish, baking paper
1) Grate potatoes on a coarse grater.
2) Using a clean towel or gauze folded in several layers, squeeze the potatoes from the liquid. To it add 2 eggs, salt and a few crushed cloves of garlic. Mix well. Distribute the potatoes along the bottom and sides of the mold with a more or less even layer, after covering it with parchment paper. Send to the oven, preheated to 180 * C for 15 minutes.
3) Prepare the filling. 80 gr. grated cheese on a coarse grater. Thinly chop 2 smoked sausages. Break 5 large eggs into a bowl, if the eggs are small, you can add 6-7 pcs., Pour 180 ml. milk. Stir whisk. Pour in grated cheese, sausages and frozen vegetables, having previously thawed them, salt and mix. You can experiment with fillings by adding what you like or vice versa, excluding inappropriate products. The main thing in the filling is to leave milk and eggs, the rest of the products can be replaced.
4) Remove the base from the oven, pour the prepared mass and send back to the oven, preheated to 180 * C for 40-50 minutes. The baking time depends on the features of your oven, as well as on the size of the form, if you take a larger diameter shape, the sides will be lower, so the filling will be not so thick and will bake faster.
5) Cool the finished cake to a warm state and can be served at the table.