We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1/2 cup plain whole-milk yogurt
- 1/3 cup diced unpeeled English hothouse cucumber
- 1/3 cup diced peeled cantaloupe
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint, divided
- 2 large (8-to 9-ounce) trout fillets with skin
- 4 tablespoons mango-ginger chutney
- 2 teaspoons Madras curry powder
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
Mix first 3 ingredients in small bowl. Add 2 tablespoons mint; season generously with salt and pepper. Chill raita while preparing trout.
Place trout fillets, flesh side up, on platter or baking sheet. Brush each with 2 tablespoons chutney, covering top completely. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Sprinkle each fillet with 1 teaspoon curry powder. Sprinkle almonds evenly over fish; press very firmly to adhere.
Melt butter in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add fish, almond side down, and cook until browned on bottom, about 4 minutes. Carefully turn fish over and sauté until cooked through, replacing any dislodged almonds, about 4 minutes. Transfer fish to plates; sprinkle remaining mint over. Spoon raita alongside.