We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
Cut the salami and kaizer into cubes and put them in a frying pan with oil, then add the finely chopped garlic and the mixture of Mexican vegetables. Fry until the vegetables are soft, then add diced tomatoes, salt, pepper and oregano to taste and cook for another 5 minutes. Mix with pasta and serve.
This food is very complex in terms of nutrient content, containing six types of vegetables, olive oil and two sources of animal protein.
It is rich in vitamins, minerals, proteins, carbohydrates and unsaturated fats.
Mexican vegetables are also ideal for people with digestive problems, as they are a very important source of dietary fiber (3.8 g / 100 g).
Ingredients for eight servings
& # 8211 mexican edenia blend & # 8211 1 pound it contains carrots, peas, green beans, sweet corn, red peppers and green peppers.
& # 8211 2 large eggs, chicken
& # 8211 15-20 ml olive oil
& # 8211 85-90 grams grated smoked curd & # 8211 smoked cheese can also be used
& # 8211 sare
& # 8211 pepper.
Method of preparation
Heat 15-20 ml of olive oil (not hot) in a deep frying pan (wok), put the frozen vegetables and let them simmer for 15-20 minutes until the carrots are soft.
Season to taste, add two beaten eggs and mix for 2-3 minutes until solidified. Sprinkle with grated smoked curd, stir for 10-20 seconds and remove from the heat.
The nutritional values in the table above are valid for 150 grams of Mexican vegetables (when used as a garnish & # 8211 eight servings).
If consumed simple (four servings) the quantity doubles and implicitly the nutritional values per serving.
Costs for eight servings
The costs for eight portions of Mexican vegetables vary between 14-16 RON (2013 prices).
How to serve
Serve hot or cold, plain or as a side dish.
1. To start, I prepared the cooked rice. I put in a small bowl two measures of water and one of boiled rice, I put it on the fire until it started to boil, I let it boil for 1 minute after which I stopped the fire and covered the bowl with a plate, leaving the rice to swell.
Duck breast placed on a plate which, in turn, is placed on a bowl surrounded by water
2. I prepared the duck breast in steam, as follows: in a not too big pot (see photo) I put a bowl in the middle, a higher bowl I poured water into the pot and into the bowl but without exceeding the height bowl on bowl I put a saucer on which I placed the duck breast with the skin down I flavored the chest with thyme and put the lid on the pot. I let it boil for approx. 45 minutes, until almost all the water has evaporated.
3. After the duck breast has softened well, I browned it for 2 minutes on each side in a hot pan with two tablespoons of oil, until it caught a little crispy crust. I took it out of the pan and cut a mincer into slices of max. 1 cm.
Ginger and garlic in olive oil in a wok
4. I put two tablespoons of olive oil in the hot wok and added a little ginger and 2-3 sliced garlic cloves, mixed with a wooden spatula and put the Mexican vegetables. I mixed with a spatula for 1 minute and put a cup of hot water over the vegetables. I put a lid on the vegetables and let them soften and the water evaporated. Vegetables should not be overcooked and should be kept firm, not to rot.
We put the Mexican vegetables over the ginger and garlic
5. When the water has evaporated, add the rice over the vegetables (which in the meantime incorporated all the water), stir continuously with a spatula for 2 minutes, sprinkle with freshly ground pepper and add a tablespoon of soy sauce. Taste and add salt to taste.
Add the rice over the Mexican vegetables
In general, any food must be tasted in the intermediate stages, in order to intervene in the preparation process and to harmonize it with one's own taste and desires. Taste the vegetables before adding the rice and check the firmness, if they are better cooked then put some more water in the wok to boil a little more. Same with rice. Usually vegetables and rice are prepared al dente.
Add freshly ground pepper and soy sauce
If you prefer it with more soy sauce, you can add more but carefully because it is salty and you can also season the aroma with various spices, because only the tastes are not discussed. There are no complicated things to this duck breast recipe with rice and vegetables but it is worth remembering, this way to prepare the duck breast steamed because it becomes juicy, fragrant, soft but at the same time firm so that it can slice well. I prepared the wok and I also wrote about stir-fry vegetables, duck leg garnish, or rice with mushrooms and vegetables and Chinese fried rice.